Friends who have planted corn, certainly understand the […]
Friends who have planted corn, certainly understand the difficulty of drying corn, but in the future they will no longer have to worry about this problem, because the country has introduced corresponding countermeasures to help them solve this problem, this countermeasure It is to encourage and guide them to purchase corn dryer. Drying corn is mainly to reduce the moisture of corn and extend its storage time. Generally, the moisture of newly harvested corn is more than 25%. Drying and precipitation are carried out by drying in the sun. It usually takes a week to reduce the moisture to a safe range. With a corn dryer, the same effect can be achieved in just a few hours. In addition to the rapid precipitation rate, there are many other advantages of using corn dryers to dry corn, such as high efficiency, saving manpower, saving space, good drying and precipitation effects, etc., if you are still drying corn Worry, just buy a corn dryer, and with its help, you don't have to spend time and effort drying the corn. As long as it is mechanical equipment, after using it for a period of time, the performance will decline to varying degrees, and the same is true for corn dryers. If you find that the performance of the corn dryer is significantly reduced during the process of using the corn dryer, it is recommended that you immediately It carries out a full range of maintenance. This will not only improve the performance of the corn dryer, but also extend its service life. How to do it. Next, the author will bring you a detailed introduction.
1. The bearing of the lifting device of the corn dryer, the bearing seat and the screw of the lifting bucket are easy to loosen, and they should be checked frequently, and if they are loose, they should be tightened immediately. Conveyor bearings and tape connection buckles should be checked and replaced frequently.
2. If it is not used for a long time, the debris inside the corn dryer must be cleaned, the hoist should loosen the tension wire, the fan should clean the sticky floating matter in the fan blade, the hot air furnace and the dust collector should clean the internal dust accumulation The speed meter of the high-speed motor should be reset to zero standby.
3. The elevator and conveyor supporting the corn dryer need to be filled with lubricating oil every shift, the hot air fan is refilled every 100 hours of operation, and the motor should be replaced with butter every 1000 hours of operation.
4. If the corn dryer is operated outdoors, the corresponding rain protection measures must be taken. The whole machine needs to be maintained and inspected on a large scale every year, and paint spray protection is required every two years.
5. Before each start-up operation, the main transmission parts of the corn dryer should be inspected and maintained. If the bearings, triangle belts or conveyor belts are damaged or damaged, they should be repaired or replaced in time.
Most users will make the mistake of using only and not maintaining when using the corn dryer. If this kind of error persists, it will not only reduce the performance and service life of the corn dryer, but also may cause corn The dryer is seriously damaged or even scrapped. If you are a corn dryer user and have made similar mistakes, please correct them in time to avoid unnecessary economic losses to yourself.