In the past, farmers who bought corn dryers would prefe […]
In the past, farmers who bought corn dryers would prefer imported products, because compared with domestic corn dryers, imported products are more advanced in technology. However, in recent years, more and more people buy domestic corn dryers. The more, the imported products are no longer interested. There are two reasons, one is that the performance technology of domestic corn dryers has been greatly improved in recent years, and the second is that the price of domestic corn dryers is cheaper than imported products. Compared with previous years, the overall performance of domestic corn dryers has made great progress, and the gap with imported products is gradually narrowing. However, the author believes that the performance technology of domestic corn dryers also has There is a lot of room for improvement, and there are still some problems that need to be solved. According to the analysis and prediction of professionals, the future development direction of domestic corn dryers will show the following trends:
1. The existing drying process of domestic corn dryers will be further improved in the future. At the same time, on the basis of large-scale, domestic corn dryers will develop in the direction of automation, including automatic control and automatic adjustment , Automatic analysis, etc.
2. Domestic corn dryer should be developed in the direction of small size and multi-function. It requires easy movement, simple operation, low investment and can guarantee the quality of corn after baking.
3. Most drying equipment has a hot air recovery function. In the future, domestic corn dryers are also expected to add this function to reduce heat energy consumption and improve heat energy utilization.
4. Design a machine to reduce high-moisture corn to safe moisture at one time, requiring a precipitation range of more than 10%. To this end, there are two ways: one is to use the combined drying method, that is, two or more corn drying units synthesize a new drying process, such as using a high-temperature rapid corn dryer to dehumidify and preheat, and then use low-temperature circulating corn The dryer dries at a lower temperature. From the current development situation of corn drying technology in various countries in the world, this is a trend; the second is to design a high-efficiency corn dryer.
5. Most of the existing corn dryers in my country are mainly small and medium-sized, and should be gradually developed into series and large-scale. Because the large-scale corn dryer has the characteristics of low heat energy consumption and low operating cost, it should focus on the development of models with a processing capacity of more than 50T/h to improve production capacity.
6. Research on the models using coal as energy is still the main development direction of domestic corn dryers in the future. At the same time, models that can utilize new energy, such as microwave energy and solar energy, should also be explored.