The tube bundle dryer is an indirect heating contact dr […]
The tube bundle dryer is an indirect heating contact dryer, which can be used for both cocurrent drying and countercurrent drying. It is one of the widely used dryers in most countries. Its main advantage is economical and practical. In all kinds of drying equipment, the power consumption is the lowest and the heat consumption is low. Only 1.5-2 kg of steam is required for each kg of water evaporated. It is 50% of the boiling dryer. Drying 1 ton of fermented grass powder consumes only 15 kilowatts per hour, which is 25% of the fluidized bed. The electricity and gas consumption have reached the advanced level of similar foreign products.
Working principle: The tube bundle dryer is an indirect heating contact dryer. It uses the principles of heat conduction and heat radiation to transfer steam to the dried material on the other side through the heat exchange tube wall. It is stirred and pushed by the shovel on the tube. The material is moved from the feed end to the discharge end, and discharged through the discharge port; the vaporized water is discharged by the fan or naturally to complete the drying process.
1. Low power consumption and high thermal efficiency. Only 1.4-1.8 kg of steam is required for each kg of water evaporated.
2. It can be dried both downstream and in the same flow. Therefore, it can be applied to the drying of certain heat-sensitive materials.
3. The drying elasticity is large, the drying time can be adjusted according to different material properties and moisture requirements, and high moisture materials can be dried.
4. High degree of automation and continuous production; intermittent production for special production processes.
5. The tube bundle in this machine is installed on a fixed bearing and is equipped with an independent base frame, which is convenient for transportation and installation of the whole machine.
6. It has a wide range of application, and it can obtain good drying effect for granular, fibrous and powdery loose materials with different specific gravity, particle size and water content.
7. The machine has less additional supporting equipment, less floor space, compact process, few wearing parts, easy to install.